Credit requests must be submitted within thirty days of the customer's order date. Pet Assistant reserves the right to audit all credit requests and investigate any issues before applying a credit to your account.
AluSpray Aerosol Bandage, made by Neogen, is used as a protective barrier that keeps irritating external agents away from wounds, promoting healing and preventing infection.
*This product cannot be shipped to AK or HI.
Who is AluSpray Aerosol Bandage for?
For use in cattle, sheep, horses, cats, and dogs.
Why use AluSpray Aerosol Bandage?
Features of Aluspray:
- Contains aluminum powder (40mg)
- Easily washes off with soapy, warm water
- Offers excellent protection for abrasions, scrapes, cuts, or wounds
- Spray provides a protective barrier without antibacterial ingredients
- Well-suited for concurrent use with antibiotic ointments
- Allows for the oxygen wounds need for proper healing
How does AluSpray Aerosol Bandage work?
Aluspray forms a protective barrier on the skin, guarding wounds against any external irritants.
Each gram contains 40 mg of aluminum powder
How is AluSpray Aerosol Bandage sold?
What special precautions are there?
- This product is staining. Do not allow contact with clothes or hands.
- Contents are pressurized. Do not use near a spark or open flame. Do not place near stoves. radiators, hot water, or other heat sources. Do not incinerate or puncture container. Do not store at a temperature above 122°F (50°C).
- Do not spray in the eyes of your pet.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store AluSpray Aerosol Bandage?
Store in a dry and cool environment.
AluSpray is a useful aid in healing because it eliminates the need for traditional bandaging, which many pets find irritating and, therefore, work to remove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.