Credit requests must be submitted within thirty days of the customer's order date. Pet Assistant reserves the right to audit all credit requests and investigate any issues before applying a credit to your account.
Ketoconazole is an antifungal that treats cryptococcosis (C. neoformans infection), blastomycosis, aspergillosis, and histoplasmosis (types of lung infections), and yeast infections. It has also been shown to be an effective treatment against Cushing's disease.
*Sold per tablet.
What is Ketoconazole 200 mg Tablet?
Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication used to treat yeast infections, blastomycosis, histoplasmosis, aspergillosis and cryptococcosis. It has also been used to treat Cushing's disease.
Who is Ketoconazole 200 mg Tablet for?
For use in cats, dogs, and horses.
Why use Ketoconazole 200 mg Tablet?
- Many types of external and internal fungal infections
- Dermatophyte infections (ringworm)
- Yeast infections
- Some other conditions
How does Ketoconazole 200 mg Tablet work?
Ketoconazole blocks cortisol formation in the adrenal glands, making it an effective treatment for Cushing's disease.
TARO Pharmaceuticals USA INC
How is Ketoconazole 200 mg Tablet sold?
Sold by the tablet in strengths of 200 mg
What are the side effects of Ketoconazole 200 mg Tablet?
The most frequently reported reactions to Ketoconazole are:
These symptoms may be remedied by dividing the dose into multiple smaller doses or by administering with food. For severe nausea, discontinuing the medication should resolve the issue.
What special precautions are there?
- Because it may interact with a variety of other medications, you should inform your pet's veterinarian about any other medications your pet may be taking before starting on ketoconazole.
- Do not administer to nursing or pregnant animals.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
- Treatable infections could affect other tissues, along with the bone, respiratory tract, lymph nodes, claws, or skin.
What to do if overdose?
Immediately contact your closest animal hospital.
How can I store Ketoconazole 200 mg Tablet?
Store in a cool dry place.
Noticeable results could take 1 to 2 weeks, but the course of treatment may be several months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.