Credit requests must be submitted within thirty days of the customer's order date. Pet Assistant reserves the right to audit all credit requests and investigate any issues before applying a credit to your account.
For dogs ages 6 months and up.
Why use Simparica Chewable Tablets for Dogs?
Features of Simparica:
- Protects against ticks and fleas for a full month
- Rapidly relieves existing flea infestations, even for dogs allergic to fleas
- Improves clinical signs of flea allergies by killing fleas
- Kills fleas before they lay eggs, controlling and preventing flea infestation in your home
- Kills ticks quickly, helping to reduce the risk of life-threatening tick and flea-born diseases
- Easy to administer
- May be broken up and combined with food or administered directly
How does Simparica Chewable Tablets for Dogs work?
The active ingredient in Simparica is sarolaner, which inhibits the function of the glutamate receptor and neurotransmitter gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptor and works in insects at the neuromuscular junction. This leads to acarine or insect death caused by uncontrolled neuromuscular activity.
How is Simparica Chewable Tablets for Dogs sold?
Simparica tablets are sold in a 3 monthly supply of 3 tablets or a 6 month supply of 6 tablets dependent on your dogs weight.
What are the side effects of Simparica Chewable Tablets for Dogs?
Most common side effects include diarrhea and vomiting.
Simparica may also cause abnormal neurologic signs, including:
- Decreased conscious proprioception (body movement and position awareness)
- Absent or decreased menace (blinking reflex)
- Ataxia (loss of full control of bodily movement)
What special precautions are there?
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
- Not approved for safe use in lactating, breeding, or pregnant dogs.
- Not for human or cat consumption.
- Should not be administered to dogs under 2.8 pounds or under 6 months old.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency animal hospital or veterinarian.
How can I store Simparica Chewable Tablets for Dogs?
Store tablets at or below 86°F (30°C) with excursions permitted up to 104°F (40°C).
For continuous protection, it is recommended to administer Simparica at the same time each month.
Simparica may be given with or without food.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.